1. How long has Ralph Bunche Cooperative members been responsible for Carolyn Lee’s Verizon Wireless cellular phone bill? Why did Kirkpatrick Management allow this expense? What is the total amount that we members have paid toward Carolyn’s cell phone bill? Most importantly, when does Carolyn or Kirkpatrick Management plan to repay RBC?
2. How much has RBC paid DTE in late fees? Restoration fees? And deposits?
3. How much have the members of RBC paid the City of Detroit Water & Sewage in late fees Restoration fees? And deposits?
4. How many times and at what locations have there been gas service disconnections on RBC property? How much were the restoration fees?
5. How many times has the electricity that RBC is responsible for been disconnected? How much were the restoration fees?
6. What was the total amount (filings, attorney fees, etc.) that RBC members lost on RBC vs. Otis Jenkins and Dorothy Johnson?
7. How much did RBC members pay to Prudential Security for armed guards for the cancelled expulsion hearing scheduled by the Board for Otis Jenkins and Dorothy Johnson?
8. What is the hourly/salary rate paid to each of the following employees?
• Cyrynthia Misiak
• Lakeisha Davis (Snelling)
• Taura Brown
• Ron Bass
• Ramell Lunsford
• Tereal Stovall
• Mr. Yusef
• Tanisha Hoskins
What is the gross amount paid to each individual to date? How many hours of over-time has each individual clocked? What is the total amount of over-time each individual has been paid?
9. Are the maintenance staff bonded and insured? If they aren’t, why not? If they are, where is their identification?
10. Where are the maintenance staff’s certification credentials? What experience does Tereal Stovall have that qualifies him to be a maintenance supervisor?
11. How much are RBC members paying Tereal and sometimes Ramell to act as community building attendants?
12. How much was spent to market and advertise RBC? What specifically does the marketing strategy include? Where is RBC being marketed?
13. How much did RBC members pay United Landscaping for their services at RBC? Was any money knocked off for the poor work that was done by United Landscaping the first month and a half? If so, how much?
14. How much have RBC members paid Drain Surgeon and other outside plumbers for work at RBC?
15. How much money has RBC paid outside contractors for work that should have been done by the RBC maintenance staff?
16. How much has been paid to Wilmar in the past 12 months for parts and maintenance supplies?
17. How much have RBC members paid Cintas for drycleaning of the RBC maintenance uniforms?
18. What was the total amount of RBC funds used by the RBC Board to continuously fight Constance Phillips lawsuit against RBC? What was the settlement amount?
19. What was the total amount of RBC funds used by the RBC Board to continuously Marion Crawford’s lawsuit against RBC? What was the settlement amount?
20. How much was garnished from RBC’s bank account by the landscaping company that sued RBC?
21. Why was there a default judgment in lawsuit Snelling vs. RBC? What was the total amount owed to Snelling? What was the total amount of the default judgment?
22. How much money have RBC members spent on damage done by the RBC maintenance staff during the course of repairs? (i.e. replacing tile, drywall, etc.)
23. How much did RBC members spend to renovate the mold unit on Larned?
24. How much did RBC members spend on repairs at 2740 E. Lafayette after RBC maintenance spent almost a month and several hours of over-time supposedly making necessary repairs and cleaning the unit? How long was it before the member was able to move into the unit? How long was it before all the final repairs were made to the unit?
25. How many vacancies are there currently at RBC?
26. Where are the Monthly Reports for Establishing Net Income for the past 12 months?
27. How many move-ins at RBC have there been in the past 12 months?
28. How many move outs at RBC have there been in the past 12 months?
29. What is the attendance of all five board members for the past 12 months?
30. What was the total amount that RBC members spent replacing the locks and keys to the office and apartments after the break-in? Has Kirkpatrick Management reimbursed RBC for the cost since it was their staff that neglected to secure the leasing office during both break-ins?
31. What happens to the non-working water tanks and other appliances that cannot be repaired? If they’re being scrapped, why is that money not coming back to RBC?
32. How much money have the members of RBC spent on gas for the John Deere “gator”?
33. How much was the maintenance truck and why did it take so long to purchase?
34. Has there been an increase in the premium to insure RBC as a structure? If so, how much?
35. As the RBC Treasurer, how many of these charges were approved by Kevin Kanoyton?
36. Does the white truck being used by maintenance belong to RBC or Kirkpatrick Mangement?